Sunday 22 February 2009

The newest additions to my make-up bag

Heyy!
I just thought I'd share the latest additions to my lush make-up collection xD
I went shopping last wednesday and bought £80 worth! So here's what I got!


  • This is 2True brand from Superdrug (UK). I don't tend to buy products that aren't a well known brand, but I saw a couple of colours and thought why the hell not? This is shade number 8 and... I Love It! It's a really cute pink color with some sparkle to it.




  • Another 2True product I have chosen. I fell in love with this color... it's shade number 4. It's a cute dolly pink - perfect for any girly girl.




  • This is a really gorgeous green I picked up from Superdrug. It's collection 2000 - not a brand I normally use - and that shade is number 10 - 'Tinkerbell'. It's a really bold color - can't wait to see what I can do with this shade ;)



  • Yet another - and the last- 2True product. (It was 3 for a fiver so what the hell?!) This is shade ten - a lovely white color with a golden tint to it. I love duo-chrome colors - add them on top of a dark color, and you have yet another color from the white. I have to admit this is a pretty damn hot shade.


  • Woooooh! Gosh make-up! I LOVE Gosh - it's so vibrant, bold and has good staying power. This is a quad (from Superdrug again) called Platinum. (number 24) It's a bit pricey for some people, but has amazing results. I would deffo recommend this product to anyone who likes to wear make-up.

  • Another Collection 2000 Product in shade 6 - 'Fairy Dust'. These pots are absolutely massive(!!) and rather cheap too! (around £3). I love this color - although I'm not too big on purples. So yeah...next product!





  • This is (Wooh) a BarryM dazzle dust in shade 23. It looks black, but has an amazing shimmer that looks purple. I'll be honest, I didn't mean to buy this one - I was meant to buy the dark blue one. But, I can honestly say, this is awesome and I'll happily settle for it. Deffo worth a buy! And it is, after all, BarryM!



  • This is another (Wooh) BarryM dazzle dust in shade number 20. It's a sweet blue - sort of reminds me of the sky in summer when it's applied to a cream base.




  • Yet another BarryM dazzle dust. This one is in shade number 15. It's a cute blue/green. It's okay...just another colour to add to my collection =P





  • MaXfactor false lash effect mascara - I'm always buying new mascara's and I saw this one in boots and just HAD to give it a go. I love it.






  • Natural collection foundation from boots - in porcelain. Thought I'd give it a try. Wont be buying it again.





  • Natural collection tinted moisturizer in fair. I'm all for tinted moisturisers - I always take a day off from proper foundation. I found this one quite light, but it makes me look a little grey. Maybe I need a different one?




  • I'll be honest - most Natural collection stuff I've disliked. But this concealer (in fair) has totally got my approval. It covers amazingly - Deffo buying this one again!






So that's it for my make-up list. I can honestly say £80 didn't go very far, but I'm overall happy with what I bought.
..[[Ex Oh Ex Oh]]..



PS - Next post - Mascara reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment